So, I always liked David Letterman's Top Ten Lists...and I think it will help me contain some of my randomness...so...I thought of a few in the shower this morning.
The top 10 things that I want to accomplish in my lifetime. (In no particular order)
10. Have more children...I'm thinking along the odd numbers...like 3 or 5 (Lord willing!)
9. Get a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy...or something similar (one of my future top 10 lists will be the top 10 reasons why I'm scared to death to get a Ph.D.)
8. Stay married to Daniel for life.
7. Stay committed to Christ and involved in ministry.
6. Get back to and stay in a healthy weight range.
5. Go on a mission trip with my husband...and someday with my children.
4. Get a fancy camera and take good pictures so I don't forget all of the memories.
3. Be debt free.
2. Raise my children to love God, love people, live surrendered (borrowed that one from COD).
1. Go back to Italy so that I can finally see the Sistine Chapel. (I went when I was 16 and we weren't allowed to go in because the line was too long...so ticked about that).