Shabby

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My day in court...

Today, my husband Dan and I traveled to Columbus to meet with Judge Paul Herbert (CATCH Court) and some ladies that work for Doma (an organization that is involved in ending human trafficking in Columbus).  I am a visual and experiential learner and was having a hard time understanding what CATCH and Doma were doing.  Today, I witnessed it.  Today ranks up there with some of the most memorable days of my life.  Learn more about CATCH court here.  What an amazing experience...the women are absolutely beautiful.  They are honest, they are open, they are grateful for the simple things.  THIS IS CRAZY!!!!  God is working in these women and with these people!  There is a buzz already in place here in NE Ohio.  So, our kickoff event is scheduled for March 2012 at Church of the Open Door in Elyria.  Mark your calendars...and be there.  You will want to be involved...you will have no choice.  Give me 7 minutes below to show you what God is doing in Columbus and what we are planning to do in Greater Cleveland:  (if the music is playing, you can pause it by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of my blog)


I am gathering my team...and I need a variety of gifts and skill sets.  How will you be involved in ending slavery in NE Ohio?

1 comment:

  1. So this is the 2nd reason in a week that Aaron and I need to move back to Ohio much sooner than later!

    Let me know if there's something to specifically pray for (you know, except for the obvious).

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete