Shabby

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Top Five Things...Favorite Appliances

Okay so this post is silly...but I just have to give a shout out to the little machines that make my life oh so much easier.
5.  Food Processor.  This little machine has only been a part of my life since Christmas (thanks to Mom and Dad).  The purpose of this one was to help me make homemade baby food and it is WONDERFUL.  I can't even tell you how much money I've saved because of it.  I've also made a ton of other things and saved a bunch of time.

4.  My "new" Kirby Vacuum Cleaner.  I purchased a generation 3 Kirby vacuum cleaner from Jaime's Flea Market last week for $135.  It's AMAZING.  My carpet is a new shade of white thanks to this friend.

3.  Coffee Maker.  Yes, I do love my coffee maker.  It was free with my first order from Gevalia.  It provides me with the needed fuel for my day.  However, it did make me sick when I was pregnant...

2. Indoor grill.  It's not a George Foreman...it's better!  It also has griddle plates so that i can make pancakes.    I use this one almost daily.

1.  Laptop.  Is this an appliance?  I use this one daily.  It gives me access to my favorite things...friends, movies, articles, music, etc.

What are your favorite appliances/machines?

1 comment:

  1. My iPhone is my favorite appliance. I love anything that plays music.

    ReplyDelete