Okay so this post is silly...but I just have to give a shout out to the little machines that make my life oh so much easier.
5. Food Processor. This little machine has only been a part of my life since Christmas (thanks to Mom and Dad). The purpose of this one was to help me make homemade baby food and it is WONDERFUL. I can't even tell you how much money I've saved because of it. I've also made a ton of other things and saved a bunch of time.
4. My "new" Kirby Vacuum Cleaner. I purchased a generation 3 Kirby vacuum cleaner from Jaime's Flea Market last week for $135. It's AMAZING. My carpet is a new shade of white thanks to this friend.
3. Coffee Maker. Yes, I do love my coffee maker. It was free with my first order from Gevalia. It provides me with the needed fuel for my day. However, it did make me sick when I was pregnant...
2. Indoor grill. It's not a George Foreman...it's better! It also has griddle plates so that i can make pancakes. I use this one almost daily.
1. Laptop. Is this an appliance? I use this one daily. It gives me access to my favorite things...friends, movies, articles, music, etc.
What are your favorite appliances/machines?